Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nevermind thread!!!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm,

http://musicbizbuzz.net/smilies/thinking.gif ..........

Beats me!!!

http://musicbizbuzz.net/smilies/choices.gif

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Chris,

Thanks, I opened the email and just posted the info without looking any further. I've got my mind so tied up with electrical design to layout plans for a studio in my garage, that I didn't even bother to look their site over.

I don't buy into any of those pay-me to promote-you services. I took a quick glance at the Christian Country Music Association's site to see the "sister" site and then posted this thread...

One of these days I'm going to learn to stop trusting the word "Christian" used in association with business endeavors. I'll be editing the thread title, because I don't condone these practices.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Actually, perhaps I should respond to these folks just to see what they will say when I question them as to their "sponsorship" and their willingness to handle the expenses in the development and marketing of new talent.

but are looking to help a new writer by doing single song deals
I ought to make the time just to see what they will say in return... then give them a piece of my mind if they him-haw around about HELPING a new writer, and instead solicit paid services to help themselves to a new writers' naivity. If they are not actually looking to sponsor new talent, then their email is nothing but SPAM, pure and simple.

Originally posted by The Tedster of Christmas Present:

Nevermind...sounds like a good name for a Nirvana album.

Or another 20 page thread... :D

That was actually one of the names of a basement band I was in over 30 years ago. We kept it for about two weeks.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived