Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey everybody! Griff's back!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I appreciate it, Super. I'll try not to be such a stranger.

It was a good unplug session, though. One I definitely needed. I've been battling some serious clinical depression for the last couple years, and I needed to get up off my ass and go do things instead of whiling away my time hanging out on forums and procrastinating on things I needed to do.

Been a busy frickin boy lately - not much studio work to be had, but since the last time I was here I have:

- played in a couple of bands, and am getting a new one together,

- worked on dozens of other multimedia projects (about to commence work on a massive DVD production of a high school play, of all things), and

- started up a home theater installation business, which I hope will eventually finance my dream studio.

So what's the news around these parts?

Originally posted by Griffinator:

Not goin' there, Kylen - was the primary reason I had to get out of here for a while.

Ooops - Mums the word then ! :wave:

Don't forget to hit 'Cntl Z' if you lose your text after entering a smilie face - it brings the text back (obviously - but you may not remember if your jaw hits the keyboard as you watch the carefully crafted post disappear!). Were you around for that ? If not - there ya go

:thu:

Griff?? Griff who??? ;)

Welcome back. I was just thinkin' about you the other day. Ok.. I wasn't thinking about you at all. But that always raises people's spirits when they think others are thinking of them, in their absence.

It's always good to see the return of a friendly face. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

No need to pretend, FS - it was rather humorous to drop into the football thread over at KC and discover that, just a few posts ago, someone mentioned me, and a link I gave him last year about some in-depth info about the tiebreaker system in the NFL.

Nice to leave a legacy of some sort on these boards :rolleyes:

Awwwww well HI Griff!!!!! It's so cool to see you back! I've wondered quite often how you are doing. So glad to hear you've been busy with a lot of cool creative stuff, and the depression thing, well that bites :( , but I hope you can beat that. I know lotsa folks who have, so hang in there and you can count on your forum buds to be here for ya.

Welcome back! Yay! :wave:

Originally posted by Griffinator:

No need to pretend, FS - it was rather humorous to drop into the football thread over at KC and discover that, just a few posts ago, someone mentioned me, and a link I gave him last year about some in-depth info about the tiebreaker system in the NFL.

Nice to leave a legacy of some sort on these boards :rolleyes:

Someone? Someone? Hmm... Who could that "someone" be? ;)

Imagine my surprise! When I mentioned your name, it was as if I had conjured you up like a genie. There you were - Presto! :D

Bizarre stuff!

So Scott, how's your back? I hope you're at least doing better in that regard. I'll keep a good thought for the other stuff.

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

LOL, Geoff. kinda freaky like that. Just don't ask me to bring you a shiny new ferrari or anything - you might be dissapointed in my "genie" skills... :D

Oh, and the back is doing marginally better - at least well enough be on my feet for an hour or so at a time (pre-surgery it was more like about 5 minutes, maximum) without serious pain.

Botch - the Political Forum was most of the reason I had to take my break - I couldn't stay out of there, and the more news reports I read (all coming from the hotbutton topics that bothered me the most) the more depressed I became about how horrible the political situation in this country had become. So I had to unplug completely for a while.

Archived