Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

One for the Wewus

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140058,00.html

Some of you newcomers to the forum may not know that the Wewus sometimes claims to be a dolphin.

At least he's a big fan of dolphins.

Stories like this are numerous.

Gotta love those flipper guys.

Check out some tunes here:

http://www.garageband.com/artist/KenFava

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you look really closely at that episode of The Simpsons wherin the dolphins take over Springfield you can spot "the We" quite clearly in the scene where the dolphins round up the humans & put them into the bay.

He's the 4th from the left.

Me and Gary, not so tight anymore. I'm not sure where he's going with this talking to dead people shit. That never came up when I knew him.

What he's doing is picking people's memories of their dead relatives from THEM, from their "consciousness" for lack of a better word, and feeding it back to them. He is not talking to dead people, because dead people ARE DEAD. I can pretty much guarantee that, and.........I think what he's doing is sick as hell. REALLY BAD SCAM.

Gary IS a real psychic, but he doesn't have a lot of scruples, because of the way he was raised. He grew up in a poor family in Star N.C. You'll notice he NEVER mentions that.

He never got into this talking to dead people thing until that other program came out, CROSSING OVER, or whatever it was, and then he jumped on the bandwagon. That's one reason why he won't talk to me, because he knows I know he's full of shit.

He's squandering his talent to make money.

He really is psychic though, that's what's so weird.

BEING PSYCHIC means being able to read THE PRESENT, what is not known, but there is no huge backlog of dead people waiting to talk to their relatives.

That's a fucking fantasy

Archived