Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If it wasn't for these forums...

Do you realize that if it wasn't for these forum I will actually be able to have SOME work done. Do you really believe this is NOT addictive?? Well thanks (for nothing?) No really thanks for all the help Just thought I should share... :( :D Danny

Rotshtein Danny - Studio Engineer

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

New exciting project Goddess of Destruction

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean I'm not the only idiot who spends far too much time poking through this stuff? I need to cancel my internet service, then maybe I'd do some recording. There's a nice fat copy of SONAR sitting there on my hard drive just begging to be launched and toyed with...

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b]LOL I hear ya Danny! We did manage to cut some very cool drum tracks this weekend, though, in between me hanging around on the forums. :D --Lee[/b][/quote] Do you really think you should be wasting you time recording Drums.. Thinks of all those entries you could have seen , those halpfull replys you could have written in that time... Ooops , there I go again - No more Forum for two days. ! Danny

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

I did it !! Two days without forums.... It wasn't easy - stopping with smoking was easier... Well I did had a snik yesterday - but only a couple of minutes and I didn't reply to anything... Am I well now? Danny

Jingles show-reel

Hey Danny, You took the word right out of my mouth, I was just thinking of the same thing. How do I quit coming here? No point being here when there really isn't that much to learn besides gossiping and being myself= PISSING PEOPLE OFF. :( And spaming...... [url=http://www.geocities.com/oltimaz/]Ol\'timaz[/url] :D

[quote]Originally posted by Learner: [b] No point being here when there really isn't that much to learn besides gossiping and being myself= PISSING PEOPLE OFF.[/b][/quote] Never said I didn't learn anything... I've learned alot : 1. Think before you type - people are very senstive 2. No matter how much you try to be nice - someone will always manage to get hurt 3. Most threads would have been avoid if people will read their F*%cking annuals 4. Most unrelated threads turn to a flame war. 5. Kurn rules 6. Kurn sucks And I do get some ideas for the studio , but thats not why we here !! Danny :D And nothing like a good spam :

Jingles show-reel

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr Darling: [b]Never said I didn't learn anything... I've learned alot : 1. Think before you type - people are very senstive[/b] Yea, ture. That's a GOODONE! Well, it is impossible to please everyone since everyone is an individual and as an individual there bound to be differences. [b]2. No matter how much you try to be nice - someone will always manage to get hurt[/b] Yea, true. May be we'll just have to think twice or even three times before we type? Man......I don't even put that much effort in my school essays.... [b] 3. Most threads would have been avoid if people will read their F*%cking annuals[/b] Well, some manuals are just f*ckin bad. Roland for example, Korg isn't that much better either. Come to think of it, they all pretty much sucks! I donno, may be it's just me. [b] 4. Most unrelated threads turn to a flame war.[/b] mmm....I think people just don't like to be wrong, including myself of course. It's all about "face" I guess, especially in front of thousands of people. However, I have to constantly remind myself that mistakes are opportunities for us to learn! Without making mistakes, we won't get the chance to improve ourselves. It is a opportunity to be ultilised and treasured, as long as you don't make the same mistake again! of course. Still, very often our judgement will get clouded by the embarassment of our mistakes and we get all carried away by our emotions feeling pissed off. oops...forgot to add my spam [url=http://www.geocities.com/oltimaz/]Ol\'timaz[/url] :) [ 01-24-2002: Message edited by: Learner ]

Archived