Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where" IT" all started

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Cheer, H.P. Lovecraft... ah, the very guilty pleasures of the original psychedelic era. Props to them for playing the Charlatans, too. Not too many folks know about the Charlatans.

I'll check it out.

But just looking at the playlist made me pop BC's Summertime Blues and I'm the Light into my MusicMatch On Demand queue... no HP Lovecraft on MMOD, though. Dang it.

Originally posted by theblue1:

Blue Cheer, H.P. Lovecraft... ah, the very guilty pleasures of the original psychedelic era. Props to them for playing the Charlatans, too. Not too many folks know about the Charlatans.

I'll check it out.

But just looking at the playlist made me pop BC's Summertime Blues and I'm the Light into my MusicMatch On Demand queue... no HP Lovecraft on MMOD, though. Dang it.

UPDATE: the first hit buys the next... or something... The BC sounded so good I had to put on the Blues Magoos... We Ain't Got Nothin' Yet, Sometimes I Think About, Love Seems Doomed... Oh man, are these walls starting to breathe? Cool.

Might take a while to get to that shoutcast at this rate... uh, where was that link? Ooh... look at the little shadow under my cursor...

Archived