Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sonar Session Drummer HELP

I've been playing around with Session Drummer in SonarXL. I don't have a hardware sound card, so I'm sending the output to a soft synth drum set. I can set up and use the patterns, and when I push play or record, I hear the drums set being played, patterns and all. BUT, I can't seem to figure out how to record the drum pattern. I arm the midi track, the corresponding audio track, hit record, and nothing records. I've tried to bounce it to another track, and still nothing. I'm stumped at this point. Any suggestions? Jack
I really don't know what to put here.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Sylver: [b]I've tried to bounce it to another track, and still nothing. I'm stumped at this point. Any suggestions? Jack[/b][/quote] It might be easier if you convert the Session Drummer patterns to a MIDI clips (by selecting the MIDI track then Edit | Apply MIDI effecs. if you're routing to a DXi then select both the MIDI track and the Audio track containing the soft sampler then (and make sure you have a time range seleced in the timeline) then Edit | Bounce To Tracks -david abraham

Archived