Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WHOOHOO!! SNOW!!

14 above, but feels like ZERO....

Hardly any snow. At least it's safe for traveling. Unless your car breaks down, and you die of hypo-thermia walking to get help.

I walked over to the whorehouse last night to get a pepsi...boy was THAT a mistake. 6 below windchill, and I felt every bit of it.

I want to live somewhere where my winters don't get below 40 or 50 degrees.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have lived in Upper Michigan (snow on the ground all winter), raised in Colorado (snow tons one day, the next it's gone - except in the mountains), and currently live where it hasnt snowed ever, and doesnt get below about 50.

Today was in the low 80's, and my biggest worry for the weekend is the chlorine level in my swim pool. :)

In a way I do miss all that snow, but I am enjoying being able to wear short pants and no shoes all year. My girlfriend (she's aussie) cant imagine snow, and has never even seen it! Those pictures amazed her!

Thanks! and have a great holiday...

llornkcor rocknroll

http://llornkcor.com

Good news - It was better late than never, but we actually had a white Christmas here in St. John's. It started snowing around 4pm and didn't stop until 9-ish. We're told to expect 20 to 30 cm of the good stuff tomorrow morning.

YAAAAAYYY!!

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Right at this very moment we are getting hammered with snow. I'm not sure how much has fallen so far, but I think we're well on our way to the forecasted 30 cm. Hopefully that the rain that is to follow won't make a big mess of things for driving. I've got too many errands to run before the end of the day...

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Archived