Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bose Multi Media setup?

Has anyone got these and if so, what do you think of them?

I want some for my PC and later on for my Mac but I have been told they are just over priced and not worth the money and in the UK they are £199. What do you think? Should these be on my Christmas list or are there any you think would be better.

http://mirror.bose.co.uk/home_audio/multimedia_systems/companion3/images/pi_companion3.jpg

and the write up on them is:

Companion 3 multimedia speaker system

Product highlights:

Tiny satellite speakers provide lifelike, spacious sound for computer audio sources such as CDs, DVDs, Internet radio and gaming, as well as portable audio players. Easily mount them to your flat panel monitor for a speaker-free desktop.

Proprietary TrueSpace technology enables a wide soundstage from closely spaced speakers on your desk or on the sides of your flat panel monitor.

The compact ACOUSTIMASS® module from Bose delivers clean, deep low frequencies into the room. The module can be hidden almost anywhere in the listening area and allows for small, elegant speakers without sacrificing performance.

The control pod is intuitive and convenient, this multi-function pod houses volume control, headphone jack and connection for a second audio source such as an MP3 player.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived