Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Where's a Web site I can hear clips of "New" Music

When I listen to the radio, 99% of the stations don't tell you the title of the songs they play, or the artist's name. I've been looking for new material to add to my song list but its difficlt to find out what's new, and who's playing what. Are their any commerical web sites that have clips of different artists's material that can be played to determine if I want to buy a song or songs, and then download the songs of choice from their site at a fee?

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks folks. A lot of options out there I hadn't checked into before. Duh!

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

As much as I despise MTV, I do enjoy artist in their "indie" radio station. I use to tune in a lot more. I did actually bought some CD's of artist that I heard there. Now that's a true, "mission accomplished" right there. There are a lot of other "radio stations" there on MTV, check it out. Still, think it is only enjoyable with a fast connection only. Got Cable???

Yep, got cable modem. Got a clue not too. Thanks all.

Mike T.

Archived