Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Scott Peterson Guilty!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So he's no longer an alleged scum bag. It's nice to drop the formalities.

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform.

Mark Twain (1835-1910)

--------------------

Reporter: "Ah, do you think you could destroy the world?" The Tick: "Ehgad I hope not. That's where I keep all my stuff!"

Thanks for the heads up, but I found this Fox story much more interesting:

Police Use Stun Gun on 6-Year-Old

Friday, November 12, 2004

MIAMI Police used a stun gun on a 6-year-old boy in his principal's office because he was wielding a piece of glass and threatening to hurt himself, officials said Thursday.

The boy, who was not identified, was shocked with 50,000 volts on Oct. 20 at Kelsey Pharr Elementary School.

Principal Maria Mason called 911 after the child broke a picture frame in her office and waved a piece of glass, holding a security guard back.

When two Miami-Dade County police officers and a school officer arrived, the boy had already cut himself under his eye and on his hand.

The officers talked to the boy without success. When the boy cut his own leg, one officer shocked him with a Taser (search) and another grabbed him to prevent him from falling, police said.

He was treated and taken to a hospital, where he was committed for psychiatric evaluation.

"By using the Taser, we were able to stop the situation, stop him from hurting himself," police spokesman Juan DelCastillo told The Miami Herald.

Thanks for the heads up, but I found this Fox story much more interesting:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Police Use Stun Gun on 6-Year-Old

Friday, November 12, 2004

Look here for a discussion.

To think this story eclipsed the debates and the elections, and just about everything else. Now tell me the media is left-wing! This story was a weapon of mass distraction.
You shouldn't chase after the past or pin your hopes on the future.

Originally posted by pseudonym:

No serious effort has to be made by these billion dollar broadcasting companies to make even more billions in advertising whilst they are making the most useless crap important to all the people who like to sit and watch it?
Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time when US media made a fortune by exploiting the deaths and grief of others :( O.J Simpson trial, anyone?

And now that the Peterson case seems to be over, lots of people can finally return to switching channels back and forth between Iraq war footage, Jerry Springer, Ricky Lake, etc. :P

steelandre.

Archived