Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Israeli G-string ban

Israel military issues G-string ban

4:30 PM November 10

A hard-nosed Israeli army officer at a base near Tel Aviv has banned young women soldiers from wearing skimpy G-string underwear, the Maariv daily has reported.

"Only my wife has the right to wear a G-string," the officer told the soldiers.

He did not say how the army would be checking whether the order had been followed.

-AFP

Source: AFP

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pretty funny.

FWIW, the Israelis are the best looking people I have ever seen. I was over there in '00 and they're all really fit, stylish and just plain beautiful.

Absolutely horrid taste in music though. The "hip" club kids were listening to Celine Dion and the Backstreet Boys.

"You never can vouch for your own consciousness." - Norman Mailer

Originally posted by Gabriel E.:

That's pretty funny.

FWIW, the Israelis are the best looking people I have ever seen. I was over there in '00 and they're all really fit, stylish and just plain beautiful.

Absolutely horrid taste in music though. The "hip" club kids were listening to Celine Dion and the Backstreet Boys.

I had a Jewish girlfriend when I was 21, man do they put out or what, just kidding. I thought Julie was cute when I first met her, but after a while her nose just got in the way, just kidding again, but I'd be willing to bet that today, she is a big Celine Dion fan.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Originally posted by Gabriel E.:

That's pretty funny.

I had a Jewish girlfriend when I was 21, man do they put out or what, just kidding. I thought Julie was cute when I first met her, but after a while her nose just got in the way, just kidding again, but I'd be willing to bet that today, she is a big Celine Dion fan.
boom badda boom

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

BBach:

There was an old joke about Jewish girls some years ago, before the politically correctness phase set in.

Question: How do you get a Jewish girl to stop screwing?

Answer: Marry her.

That's why so many Jewish men had girl friends on the side, in addition to being able to afford both. :D

But you know what they say about generalization? It's generally bull shit.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Originally posted by MikeT156:

BBach:

There was an old joke about Jewish girls some years ago, before the politically correctness phase set in.

Answer: Marry her. Mike T.

Who do you guys think you are, Henny Youngman?

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by MikeT156:

BBach:

Answer: Marry her.

Jewish girl? My wife's not Jewish.

You guys are going to incur the wrath of my personal favorite resident Jewish guitar-babe-of-the-boards (slinks out through the side door). Don't say I didn't warn you... :eek:

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by boosh:

Originally posted by nursers:

I too was over there in 2000 and agree fully - the girls are majorly attractive :thu:

to bad the all end up looking like Fran Dreschner(the Nanny)'s mum ;)
Boom Badda Boom !! :D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Director de Ventas, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus Audio Electronics

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by boosh:

...to bad the all end up looking like Fran Dreschner(the Nanny)'s mum ;)

I forgot. Swedish women universally age into 60 year old supermodels. :rolleyes::D

My mother is 64 years old and looks nothing like Fran Drescher. Her mother looks a bit like Karl Malden, but at 95 years old I only hope to look like something other than a pile of bones. ;)

And who you callin' a babe, Ted! :mad:

;):D:D

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

And who you callin' a babe, Ted! :mad:

Well, Neil...you're a great looking guy I'm sure, but, you being a guy and all, you're not my type (sorry to burst your bubble) :D . I'm talking about that '52 Goldtop-playing babe. But, I'm sure you knew that. ;)

And, I don't know what Fran Drescher's mother looks like, but Fran is a babe. Not sure I could listen to her voice for extended periods of time, though.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

To quuote Steve Martin from Daed men Don't Wear Plaid...

"I'd like to make soup from your panties"

Fashion wise, the thongs are on the way out...

Crack riding and stuff...

R

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

Archived