Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Medi-Juana?

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/041104/041104_medi_marijuana_hmed_7a.hmedium.jpg

A cancer patient holds a roll of MEDI-JUANA.

Click here for the article.

I've never seen it in a roll before. I guess you could just tear off the ends and light it as if it was a cigar! :freak: Wow! What will they think of next?

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you don't cough you don't get off!

But whaddabout BROWNIES?

I had a relative who once long ago left a whole plate of uh, special brownies out to cool off. The dang dog jumped up and nabbed 'em off the counter. Ate every single last one

That dog was SO lazy from then on

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Originally posted by Bejeeber:

But whaddabout BROWNIES?

Oh man! I was at a new years party some years ago, at my bandmates house. Now while there were some people who were smok'n some herb, it wasn't something that was done in front of everyone....basically, not everyone was doing that kind of thing.

So anyway, out on the counter next to all the other munchies was this freak'n pan of brownies. Gawd! So, I'm naively gobbling these things down....not thinking a thing about it.

MAN! I got sooooooooooooofucked up...

I shoulda known, the long haired dood in the Zappa T-shirt brought em.

I had a great time. But when we played, I couldn't keep time for shit. And, I'm REALLY glad my wife was driving.

But, I was a little pissed that the spiked brownies were sitting with the rest of the food. Not everyone there was into that kind of thing. I don't know how many other people got hit. Probably not too many since I think I consumed about half the freak'n pan!

Whadda night..... :love:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived