Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

For Guitar Player Only

Originally posted by FrankenJazz:

i like some mathrock too, unfortunately this stuff sounds a little under-developed for the genre. a good start though.

Hariseldon: i did listen all the way through it, the acoustic bit in the end was a nice touch but didn't really compensate for the lack of melody.

FWIW ~ ya know, i'm just speaking the truth 'cuz he asked for it, i usually don't dis on anyone's attempt to create music because it takes balls to post like he did. especially that crap about how italians are better :freak:

I would like to tell that I have NOT ever told that italians are better; I am a different person, I am not the one who has post this topic; I am Marcello Zappatore, he is Tony Bellardi; I don't think italians are better, I think every musician has his unique voice, no matter where is the country he's from.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for the mixup :wave:

too many italian shredders in one day :D

hey it's just my opinion, useless to you as it is to me, i don't dig the genre. no big deal.

i'll just shut up now. good luck with all that hair and stuff, hope you have a successful music career and all that...

hey it's just my opinion, useless to you as it is to me, i don't dig the genre. no big deal.

i'll just shut up now. good luck with all that hair and stuff, hope you have a successful music career and all that...

I am not a shredder, and I don't think hair has any importance in music. :D

I have listened to some gipsy stuff in your website, very cool! congratulations :)

Good luck with all that hair and stuff, hope you have a successful music career and all that...

Originally posted by marcellozappatore:

I am not a shredder, and I don't think hair has any importance in music.

I have listened to some gipsy stuff in your website, very cool! congratulation

Doh! In a suprise move, it appears as if Marcello may be moving to the higher ground on this one!

Hey I checked out some of your music clips and both of you guys do some purty darn nice geetar pickin. :thu:

Still seems kind of odd that this isn't playing out on the guitar forum though....

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Italian Player...Do you still live with your Mom?

R

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

Originally posted by Marcello Zappatore:

I am not a shredder, and I don't think hair has any importance in music. :D

I have listened to some gipsy stuff in your website, very cool! congratulations :)

now i feel bad for being a jerk because you're genuinely a nice guy :(

oh well, i'm sure you can handle a little ribbing :wave:

Originally posted by boosh:

too bad you guitarristi don'ta speaka englishi,...the main problem with french ,german and italian people is that they make their websites in their own language and invite us to come and have a look,...

Gsus,... it is called the world wide web and the western civilisation speaks or reads ENGLISH! NOT ITALIAN

The Music have not a languages.

Tony Bellardi by

www.chitarristi.com

for guitar player only

Originally posted by Chitarristi_com:

the smell you feel is shit smell: the shit you have in your own trousers, because we are the best

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:http://www.chitarristi.com/public/new/smileys/078.gif

McLaughlin and Metheney don't sound "Italo". Niether does Carlton, Burrel, Goldberg, Pass, Montgomery or Atkins.

Your point?

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Originally posted by whitefang:

Originally posted by Chitarristi_com:

the smell you feel is shit smell: the shit you have in your own trousers, because we are the best

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:http://www.chitarristi.com/public/new/smileys/078.gif

McLaughlin and Metheney don't sound "Italo". Niether does Carlton, Burrel, Goldberg, Pass, Montgomery or Atkins.

Your point?

Whitefang

The Music have not a Nationality.

The Music is FREE no war, no leanguages, no natiolality :wave:

Tony Bellardi by

www.chitarristi.com

for guitar player only

Originally posted by Prague:

Keep in mind that a site for musicians is NOT a good site to find fans of your music. We want girlfriends, not CD's. ;)

Yeah....girlfriends are nice.... :love:

Italian girls are pretty hot too, as long as they keep their mustaches trimmed.

As far as the guitar playing goes:

Speed DOES NOT equal greatness, people!!!

I listened to some tunes. Zappatore outshines that Bellardi show-off by at least a mile....both in chops and class. Zappatore has some interesting music going on, but on the jazzy stuff, his tone and style just sounded like a metal guitarist trying to play jazz. Turn down the Satriani, and turn up the Larry Carlton.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Sorry, but most music DOES have a nationality. Polish polkas, Cuban cumbias, Irish pub, sea chanty's of various nations and so on...

The important thing is, it shouldn't matter. America has created a wide variety of it's own musical forms, and they've found acceptance worldwide. Likewise, Americans have bought large volumes of music from other nations and have made them hits, from "Volare", and "Sukiyaki" to "Dominique".

Besides, YOU were the one citing Italian dominance of the guitar. I merely pointed out that it isn't neccessarily so. No slam on the Italian guitarists you mentioned. They're very good.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Originally posted by whitefang:

Sorry, but most music DOES have a nationality. Polish polkas, Cuban cumbias, Irish pub, sea chanty's of various nations and so on...

Whitefang is right.

Music transcends cultural boundaries, but it does have it's origins. I am never gonna think of China when I hear some Chicago Blues.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Archived