Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If you're gonna be at AES...

I'll be involved in two AES thangs:

* A looping/time-stretching seminar on Friday, 11:30 - 1:30.

* Being the host for "An Afternoon with Bob Moog," Saturday, 2:30 - 4:00.

Stop by if you get a chance!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! After all that exhaustion from hurricanes in Florida, you're still going to AES!?! :eek:

I'm impressed Craig!

I'm planning to be there too. Can you share the specific whereabouts of your AES appearances?

I'm looking forward to seeing you. Will you be coming to the AES MusicPlayer Dinner ?

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

I'm looking forward to meeting both of you at AES, Craig and Soapbox.

Geoff, I was hoping to meet you at Phil's BBQ, but I guess you were booked that day. I'm glad to know you'll be up here for AES.

I'm planning on attending both the convention exhibition and the MusicPlayer dinner.

Perhaps we'll see you there, too, Peake. (?)

Hey Craig,

Definitely am planning on trying to make your Friday morning session. Is this going to be more of the "fun with Live" weirdness (and I mean that in a good way...) you did at NAMM?

Hope to see you there.

Mark

"I don't know anything about music. In my line, you don't have to."

-Elvis Presley (1935-1977)

<

Actually it's going to be much more nuts-and-bolts oriented. I'll be taking several files and applying various stretching techniques, pointing out the difference between well-acidized and poorly-acidized files, unusual ways to exploit the rex format, that sort of thing. Sort of like the articles I wrote for EQ's July issue, but live and in person .

Looks like I might be going to AES this year (yippie!!)

I'm definatley going to make a point to check out Craig's looping/time-stretching seminar...as well as an afternoon w/Bob Moog on Saturday if I can get a hotel room or somthing.

:cool:

0096 2251 2110 8105

What about we who are doing dutiful in boothness??

Can't get free to watch Craig.

Come by if you wish, 1331...

Rob

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Anderton:

<

At this point I just don't know, my schedule is totally up in the air and I'm still sorting things out.

Mine too. :)

I'm planning on doing the dinner unless I have a EQ function I get asked to do. Craig, you have my cell number, right? It's on my website... the 489 number. Anyone else who wants to reach me can use that to contact me while I'm up there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :wave:

make sure you bring a costume, the San Francisco Halloween party held outside city hall is the place to be, probablt Saturday night...you talk about freaks on parade, it's worth it just for the sites.
overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

Archived