Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Scott Peterson - "You can call me Jack."

OK, this is off topic for sure, but I had to laugh when I read that Scott was buying himself a Mercedes using his Mom's name. Michael Griffin, the car salesman, says his conversation with Scott went like this:

"When I saw the name Jacqueline, I said, 'Are you buying this for your wife?' And he said, 'No, that's my name,"' Griffin testified. "I said, 'Are you French?' He said, 'No, it's kind of a 'Boy Named Sue' type of thing ... I go by Jack."'

HERE\'S the story.

OK. Certainly there is reasonable doubt. Maybe Laci WAS abducted, killed, and dropped in the water at the same spot where Scott had been fishing. I guess someone else could have done that. But looking at the evidence and listening to testimony, I'll have to say that *I* think he's lying. It's hard for me to imagine that anyone on that jury can't see the truth.

But O.J. was acquitted. Who knows what is going to happen next?

Is there anybody here on the SSS who believes that this guy didn't kill his wife and unborn son?

Tom :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy can't even make up a good, consistent story about his actions, so it stands to reason that he's certainly too stupid to pull off a murder and get away with it.

Fry 'im.

I've upped my standards; now, up yours.

I don't follow court cases like this, but everything I've seen about this guy screams "pathological liar".

Whatever. As usual, the justice system will be based on who had the best lawyer at the time. Justice has little to do with truth, IMHO, so you might as well roll some dice to determine his fate.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

I don't follow court cases like this, but everything I've seen about this guy screams "pathological liar".

If that's true, if he's aquitted he can get a job on Fox News.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Dan South:

Huh, more than likely CBS.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Originally posted by Dan South:

:D

:thu:

Or was that Faux News

Ahh! Let us proclaim absolute truths.

Let us dishonor war, No...glorious war does not exist.

-Victor Hugo

http://www.composerguitarist.com

Archived