Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's my birthday, and you're all invited to lunch....

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave, Amigo!

Happy birthday!!!!!!

:)

Too bad I can not join you, but I wish you to have a great day.

:wave:

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Hey, Vietnamese food for lunch sounds great to me! Well, I'm in Kansas City...tell ya what, next time I go to my favorite Vietnamese bistro...I'll toast your birthday.

47 ain't a bad place to be...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Dave the Rave:

12:00 noon at "Binh Minh" (Vietnamese) on Lawrence Expressway at Sandia, in Sunnyvale, CA, I'm buying... :)

I'm either 47 or 74....can't remember which...? :D

:DTR

Hey wait a second. You posted the invitation at 12:43 PM! You really didn't want any of us there did you? :(

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Thanks for the best wishes guys/gals/amigos/compadres! Actually, since Binh Minh is a place I go to for lunch regularly, they gave it to me free today - wasn't that nice of them? :thu: No cake though..... :confused:

I actually posted the invite at 10:43 PST (I think), giving you plenty of notice, so stop your whining! Jeesh.... :rolleyes::D

I really don't feel as old as 47, but the guy in the mirror is beginning to look a bit more wrinkly and grey these days. I'm still losing weight though, which is good.....been watching my carbs for more than a year now and doing ok on it.

Cheers,

Sure thang Myshell - if you're ever in the San Jose area, look me up and I'll buy ya lunch :):cool: I'm not likely to make it up as far as Canada anytime soon so you'll have to make the effort!

Super 8 - there are two types of men in the world, wankers and liars. I'm a wanker for sure! :freak::eek::D Hey, same deal dude, you find yourself in the SJ area anytime and lunch is on me :thu:

Cheers,

Sure thang Myshell - if you're ever in the San Jose area, look me up and I'll buy ya lunch :):cool: I'm not likely to make it up as far as Canada anytime soon so you'll have to make the effort!

Super 8 - there are two types of men in the world, wankers and liars. I'm a wanker for sure! :freak::eek::D Hey, same deal dude, you find yourself in the SJ area anytime and lunch is on me :thu:

Cheers,

Hey, I'm in your area all the time ... when you gonna buy ME lunch? :D

Jes' kiddin', man ... Happy B-Day. :)

Original Latin Jazz

CD Baby

"I am not certain how original my contribution to music is as I am obviously an amateur." Patti Smith

Cheers,

Dave the Rave, your brat avatar - mmmmmmm. I just purchased the most delicious package of brats I have had in a while. A private label brand but the food store had a sample set up and yum!!! Great on the grill with a side of beans w/molasis and brown sugar. Add in some good heavy bread to sop up the juice with and man what a meal. Forget that low carb stuff. Come to my house. I know how to make fat people fatter. :cool:

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Hey, same deal dude, you find yourself in the SJ area anytime and lunch is on me :thu:

Cool man. My wife's pissed at me right now, so don't rule out the possibility of me showing up at your doorstep. :eek:

By the way,

maybe it's because I got used to seeing your old avatar, but I have this idea in my head that you look like John Cooper Clarke. Is there any truth to that???

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

OK Super8, come on over....you're very welcome, as is any forumite for that matter ...if you're over this way, step on out for lunch with me/us (there are a few forumites in the area). Just send a PM ahead of time.

I don't look anything like JCC. I just used his image for my avatar for a while. I'm a huge fan of his and can pretty much quote most of his stuff verbatim, complete with phoney Manchunian accent.

Here's what I look like (well, about a year ago - I don't wear spectacles nowadays - got contacts):

http://www.jardini.com/DTR_studio_1s.jpg

Cheers for now,

Archived