Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Moog moogerfoogers for iOS!

UnderGroundGr

One for 9.99 usd!

All package(8 pedals) for 39,99 usd!

https://www.moogmusic.com/news/moogerfoogers-ios-all-effects-now-available-ipad-iphone

The only thing I do not know if we can chain multiple pedals...

• Like 1

Kurzweil K2661 + full options,iMac 27",Mac book white,Apogee Element 24 + Duet,Genelec 8030A,Strymon Lex + Flint,Hohner Pianet T,Radial Key-Largo,Kawai K5000W,Moog Minitaur,Yamaha Reface YC + CP, iPad 9th Gen,Arturia Beatstep + V Collection 9,Osmose

https://antonisadelfidis.bandcamp.com

Whew! Just had to reboot the iPad for them to show up in AUM. I’ve used Filtatron with my iOS recordings for many years with excellent results. These were an insta-buy for me. Really only wanted the Ringmod, Phaser, and Delay, but the package deal is a steal…especially at the new-release discounted price. 

Sorry honey, I’ll be in the studio for a couple days…:duck:

edit:

OMG!!! Cluster Flux…

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2023 at 4:59 AM, UnderGroundGr said:

One for 9.99 usd!

All package(8 pedals) for 39,99 usd!

https://www.moogmusic.com/news/moogerfoogers-ios-all-effects-now-available-ipad-iphone

The only thing I do not know if we can chain multiple pedals...

Yes you can….

• Like 1

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

23 hours ago, RABid said:

I went ahead and grabbed them. $5 each for the pack of 8 is an irresistible price.

Did the same. So far they sound impressive. 

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Usd is 0,9 of euro.

Must be 37 euros in Greek ios store and it is 45 euros...😜

It is not about 5 euros more, is about they are making fun of us...

Kurzweil K2661 + full options,iMac 27",Mac book white,Apogee Element 24 + Duet,Genelec 8030A,Strymon Lex + Flint,Hohner Pianet T,Radial Key-Largo,Kawai K5000W,Moog Minitaur,Yamaha Reface YC + CP, iPad 9th Gen,Arturia Beatstep + V Collection 9,Osmose

46 minutes ago, UnderGroundGr said:

Usd is 0,9 of euro.

Must be 37 euros in Greek ios store and it is 45 euros...😜

It is not about 5 euros more, is about they are making fun of us...

US prices are always listed without sales tax.

At 24% VAT for Greece, 35.75€ (today's conversion rate for US$ 39.99) comes out to… 45.57€ 

So you're actually getting it 0.57€ CHEAPER than you should be.

"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement" (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)

The Drawbars | off jazz organ trio

23 minutes ago, analogika said:

US prices are always listed without sales tax.

At 24% VAT for Greece, 35.75€ (today's conversion rate for US$ 39.99) comes out to… 45.57€ 

So you're actually getting it 0.57€ CHEAPER than you should be.

Before the war in Ukraine, the prices was USD=EUROS both in Mac store and iOS store...

Logic Pro was 300 euros and now is almost 350...

• Dislike 1

If I want to connect more than two pedals, can I do it only from logic and AUM or can I also do it within the application?

1 hour ago, UnderGroundGr said:

Before the war in Ukraine, the prices was USD=EUROS both in Mac store and iOS store...

Logic Pro was 300 euros and now is almost 350...

Logic Pro is 229,99€ incl. VAT in Germany, and when I switch to the Greek page, it looks to me like it's 229,99€ there, too. 

They raised the price by 30€ from 199,99€ in May of 2017. That's more than SIX YEARS ago. 

Are you sure you're barking up the right tree? 

• Like 1

"The Angels of Libra are in the European vanguard of the [retro soul] movement" (Bill Buckley, Soul and Jazz and Funk)

13 hours ago, analogika said:

Logic Pro is 229,99€ incl. VAT in Germany, and when I switch to the Greek page, it looks to me like it's 229,99€ there, too. 

They raised the price by 30€ from 199,99€ in May of 2017. That's more than SIX YEARS ago. 

Are you sure you're barking up the right tree? 

You are right for the price of Logic Pro in App Store.

But for the prices in iOs store I am sure it was raised the last 1 and a half year, as many other products in digital stores...

10 minutes ago, UnderGroundGr said:

You are right for the price of Logic Pro in App Store.

But for the prices in iOs store I am sure it was raised the last 1 and a half year, as many other products in digital stores...

Yes, Apple raised their prices on the App Store by between 17%-25% in the Eurozone on October 5th, 2022. The Euro dropped by about 20% vs. the dollar between late 2021 and October 2022. 

And as of yesterday, you're STILL paying LESS than the American price, once you factor out the VAT, even though the Euro has recovered about half the difference since last year.

Only by a few cents, but still less. 

16 hours ago, brenner13 said:

Currently no stand-alone function. Gotta run them inside a host / DAW.

Can you use an ipad as an effects box for external gear with this plugin, in a fairly straighforward manner?  

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

• 9 months later...

Hey I cannot for the life of me get these effects to show up in AUM. They’ve been on my desktop since the first day I purchased the package, but I can’t get them to appear in my DAW whatsoever. I’ve searched the internet, tried rebooting my iPad Air 4 many times, reinstalled the apps, and pressed every combination of icons within the AUM interface - but no luck. Any chance someone here could tell me I’m an idiot and then point me to the simple and obvious solution that I am somehow missing here?

IMG_0597.jpeg

IMG_0598.jpeg

Numa X Piano 73 | Yamaha CP4 | Mojo 61 | Motion Sound KP-612s | Hammond M3

3 hours ago, Noah DC said:

Hey I cannot for the life of me get these effects to show up in AUM. They’ve been on my desktop since the first day I purchased the package, but I can’t get them to appear in my DAW whatsoever. I’ve searched the internet, tried rebooting my iPad Air 4 many times, reinstalled the apps, and pressed every combination of icons within the AUM interface - but no luck. Any chance someone here could tell me I’m an idiot and then point me to the simple and obvious solution that I am somehow missing here?

IMG_0597.jpeg

IMG_0598.jpeg

On the apple app store.

**Moog effects bundle working after newer DAW installed…

I’m running these on iPadOS 16.7.2 on an iPad Pro 9.7” and they are not being read-in by either DAW I have currently, Meteor or Yonac Tonestack, w/latest updates on both. Moog definitely needs to update these apps for inter-compatibility.

Update: I newly added Cubasis, latest ver., and the effects work as they should. When I make a midi track, the effects can be added in the send tab and when done this way, there is not any noticeable latency or clicking noise problem in the sound stream.**

Maybe your AUM needs an update?

• Like 1

FunMachine.