Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a new member to the 10K club...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Get a life, loser. :D

BTW...The "10K Get-a-life Losers' Society" meeting will be held at The Wabash Barbecue Blues Garden, in Excelsior Springs, MO, this Saturday at 7 pm. Wait. That's the Kansas City Chapter. You L.A. and Mexico losers will have to choose your own place to drown your sorrows...

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Still look slike Tedster is whipping everybody's ass!

And I must be some kind of underachiever, considering I registered around the same times as these 10k fools!

Give me another four years and I should hit 6k at the current rate I'm going. Of course, I'm probably above that average, due to the election season. :)

Not true. Wewus will overtake Ted in a year or two.

Wewus = 11,602 in 29 months = 414 ppm

Ted = 17,298 posts in 47 months = 368 ppm

Phil = 10,911 in 44 months = 247 ppm

Jeff = 10,000 posts in 46 months = 217 ppm

See? I'm a slacker compared to some of these guys.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

- Jeff

:thu: Cool post! ppm, baby!

- Jeff

Yeah, but if it were measured on the quality of posts...I'd be behind almost everyone.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

- Jeff

No mexicans were harmed while doing the math

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

- Jeff

Gus = 10,043 posts in 41 months = 244.951 PPM.

Extremely close to what I do in a month. ;) BTW, that works out to a bit over 8 posts per day. Not too obsessive when you look at it that way. :D

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

- Jeff

Gus = 10,043 posts in 41 months = 244.951 PPM.

Extremely close to what I do in a month. ;) BTW, that works out to a bit over 8 posts per day. Not too obsessive when you look at it that way. :D

Bunny: 9,164 in 24 months = 382 PPM / 12.5 PPD

Geoff/soapbox: 5,393 in 43.5 months = 124 PPM / 4 PPD

Best,

Geoff

My Blue Someday appears on Apple Music | Spotify | YouTube | Amazon

YES! I am the ALLTIME SPACE WEINER! ......all this post count stuff is bullshit, for the most part. One reason I have so many posts is because at times I use these forums like Instant Messaging software. It's like "hey, what's up?" and there ya go, another post for eternity.

But......ya know it is kind of cool to keep score, just as a barometer of what's going on.

I think I have improved my writing and spelling skills by being on these forums, and that's more important to me than anything else. I have been writing for most of my life, and being here has helped me focus on that. Seeing the way other people express themselves has also been very helpful. I've learned a lot from everyone here, but especially Erik, and Jeff, and Brakka, and Bunny, and Lee, and Phil, and Mats, and Gus, and Nursers, and here we go again, I can't remember all the people that have influenced me here.

I've never known this many people before

For most of my life I have had ONE best friend, and that's what my social life revolved around, getting together with that person, and meeting up with our other friends. Now in the past 5 years I find.......I don't really have a best friend, but I do have a lot of people that I communicate with.

The last best friend I had was a guy I grew up with in Charlotte, Charlie. Moved here from New York, and lived down the street from me when we were both in the 10th grade. We were like brothers at one time. After High School, we lived together, we worked together, and we supported each other anyway we could. He's the one who gave me the name The Wewus. At some point about 10 years ago our paths began to seriously diverge. He got all into his construction business, making big bucks with our other good friend, Joe, as I was kicking ass in the piano business, and I guess we went just different ways......or something.

What really distanced me from them was...I sold two houses for those guys. I brought them people I know, that eventually hired them to build custom homes, and they never really even thanked me. I didn't even expect money from that but maybe a, Thanks Wewus, and let's go out to dinner....or something. That really hurt my feelings. They made tens of thousands of dollars off of customers I sent them, and they never even acknowledged it. I guess that's what you call being taken for granted. That's just a part of what happened though.......long story.

I kind of miss having a best friend, BUT, in a way that was a limiting factor on what I did. The people you hang out with really do influence who you are. Although my bud Charlie was a huge music fan, he was not musician, and that's part of why he couldn't understand my focus in life.

There's a book there somewhere I guess, Charles and I had some very strange adventures. I love that man, but he's all off in his lake house, living his boring ass life, with the woman who should have been my wife. :D Well that's kind of a stretch, but I did kiss her first.

Strange.......to think about all that....as if it's over.

Archived