Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome a new member to the 10K club...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff - once we were neck and neck, but now you've left me in the dust! *

It's impressive how much quality you've managed to include in all that quantity!

Congratulations on 10,000 posts! :thu:

Best,

Geoff

(Posting as soapbox in honor of this occasion!)

* Jeff hit his 4,000th post less than two weeks before I did . Yet between my soapbox and Geoff Grace accounts , this is now just my 5,393rd post!

In other words, it took Jeff 30 months to reach his first 4,000 posts and just 15 more months to make his last 6,000! :eek:

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Originally posted by Kendrix:

Whats this 10K club you speak of?

Whats the address?

Apparently its so exclusive it was secret until now.

Probably all valet parking.

It sounds like a place weasels would hang out.

:D

We will tell you all about it after you make another, oh, 8,452 posts or so... ;)

I am NOT in the 10K club. Repeat: NOT 10K. Not just yet.

However, I believe that out of my 9,999 posts on ye olde MP forums, the breakdown would roughly be...

- 3,561 posts actually relating to music and audio topics,

- 2,473 posts relating to something specfic (just not the topic of the forum),

- 2,168 posts on the sports threads on the Keyboard Corner,

- 1,384 goofy posts about nothing at all,

- 263 stupid arguments on the Political Forum,

- 144 whiny complaints about my band on the Band Fourm,

- 6 blatant spams,

...and a partridge in a pear tree.

:thu:

- Jeff

He's still holding back, waiting for The TickerTape Parade to get organized.

Jeff is an extraordinary guy, a friend, a very good writer, and communicator, and one of the funniest people... I almost know. That little piece about the casserole, was close to genius. Here it is in case you missed it.

You know, cassarole can be one of those dishes that can be actually good, but some people seem to develop an aversion to it based on those odd and somehow influential moments of when you were in, like, 6th grade, and you sent over to your new friend's house where you hadn't been before, and the Mom turns out to be this morbidly obese woman, and you mostly have fun during the day while you're outside, maybe shooting baskets or playing some games on the Atari 2600, but then you get called in for dinner and it turns out the whole family is kinda spooky and ugly and they're all staring at you and then the Mom, who of course is the weirdest one of the lot, takes this big serving spoon (which, upon reflection, may have had a look of uncleanliness to it before it was implemented) and places a huge steaming pile of cassarole on your plate that distinctly looks as if it's been pre-digested, and then before you know it, the whole family is sucking food into their faces with a sound comparable to porcine vacuum cleaners, and a couple of big horseflies are lazily circling the green formica table, and you think you're going to jump up and run away screaming, even if it means diving through the sliding glass door, and it's RIGHT THERE at that point that the Mom starts asking you why you're not eating.

But yeah, cassarole can be good, sometimes.

The funniest part of that is he doesn't know how to spell casserole. YES! IN YOUR FACE! I know you were traumatized, but Geez man, spell check..... you are a proffesional writer after all.

Can you find the spelling error in my post?

Originally posted by Jeff the Weasel:

You know, cassarole can be one of those dishes that can be actually good, but some people seem to develop an aversion to it based on those odd and somehow influential moments of when you were in, like, 6th grade, and you sent over to your new friend's house where you hadn't been before, and the Mom turns out to be this morbidly obese woman, and you mostly have fun during the day while you're outside, maybe shooting baskets or playing some games on the Atari 2600, but then you get called in for dinner and it turns out the whole family is kinda spooky and ugly and they're all staring at you and then the Mom, who of course is the weirdest one of the lot, takes this big serving spoon (which, upon reflection, may have had a look of uncleanliness to it before it was implemented) and places a huge steaming pile of cassarole on your plate that distinctly looks as if it's been pre-digested, and then before you know it, the whole family is sucking food into their faces with a sound comparable to porcine vacuum cleaners, and a couple of big horseflies are lazily circling the green formica table, and you think you're going to jump up and run away screaming, even if it means diving through the sliding glass door, and it's RIGHT THERE at that point that the Mom starts asking you why you're not eating.

But yeah, cassarole can be good, sometimes.

Quick reference check! Yep, Jeff's my age, give or take 3 years. :D

That's priceless, Jeff. Somehow I missed that one when it came 'round the first time. Thanks for sharing, Wewus

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by ViLo:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

And you know who you are Weasel boy... ;)

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF! :thu::thu:

Congra.....
tu...
....lations Jeff :thu:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

quote:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

And you know who you are Weasel boy...
;)

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF!
:thu::thu:
Congra.....
tu...
....lations Jeff

On my way to my 10K........ :D

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Originally posted by Mark Zeger:

Jeff is going to go Barry Sanders on us and quit posting just short of 10K.

:D

BARRY SANDERS! Slowly I turn...

Even though you've been mean to me on the

dark side...I'm one of those 200

Congrats Jeff! :thu:

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

It was 10,000 posts ago today,

Sgt. Weasel taught the forum to play

He's been going in and out of style

But he's guaranteed to raise a smile.

So may I introduce to you

The forumite you've known these years,

Sgt. Weasel's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

- Jeff

Archived