Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

starting band in wisconsin

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here we go again...I guess since Steve crawled away, [b]somebody[/b] had to take his place. This from gothicangel's site: [quote]Want to be in a band? If you play guitar(electric), bass, or drums and are located in wisconsin and would like to start a band...your in the right place.[/b][/quote] The right place? Wisconsin? To start a band? That's a joke, right? E :)

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

[quote]The right place? Wisconsin? To start a band? That's a joke, right? [/quote] Why not? My homeboys in Garbage seem to be doing pretty good. Paul Black plays amazing slide blues guitar. Les Paul was born in Waukesha, Liberace in Milwaukee. Violent Femmes. Timbuk 3. Ben Sidran. I gigged with Clyde Stubblefield in a band for a year. There's a bunch of kick ass session players here that came from bands in Wisconsin. Do an All Music Guide search on bassist Glenn Worf or guitarist Danny Parks. Face it, Cheeseheads rule. Go Packers!

[quote]Originally posted by DeluxeReverb: [b] Why not? My homeboys in Garbage seem to be doing pretty good. Paul Black plays amazing slide blues guitar. Les Paul was born in Waukesha, Liberace in Milwaukee. Violent Femmes. Timbuk 3. Ben Sidran. I gigged with Clyde Stubblefield in a band for a year. There's a bunch of kick ass session players here that came from bands in Wisconsin. Do an All Music Guide search on bassist Glenn Worf or guitarist Danny Parks. Face it, Cheeseheads rule. Go Packers![/b][/quote] That was great reading your post, i didn't have a clue what you were talking about, but i noticed you mentioned Garbage. I would like for you to commintcate with whom ever you know in the band, that i think what they are doing is absolutley fabulous! I really really love it. It makes me feel good. Stimulated. I live for that, and thank you ,from me.

Archived