Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT-Thanks

I don't want to bump that thread where I had a mental breakdown, but I do want to thank everyone who responded, I did read all those posts, and there was some exemplary, excellent advice there, which helped me. I'm always impressed by the level of intelligence, and caring I find in our internet family here.

Maybe we need even another Forum, at MusicPlayer, for people with personal problems, and for venting, :D Ya think? We could call it Aks Ani. :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we need even another Forum, at MusicPlayer, for people with personal problems, and for venting, Ya think? We could call it Aks Ani.

AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK AK :D Is that enough aks, you alien? :D

Originally posted by Ani:

BTW, Wewus, I don't believe I responded to your latest breakdown; should I feel Left Out??? :( Ashamed??? :o Hurt??? :bor: Estactic??? :P or just plain Fortunate???

You should feel all that and more, because a large part of all the emotional trauma I ever feel is caused by you, either directly, or indirectly. :D

In case of breakdown, call Triple A right away:

Aks Ani Anonymous

Ani, mama, you got it right

When I'm feelin' nervous and uptight,

When I wanna give up the fight,

Your wisdom comes to soothe my brow

Make me feel better somehow

Uh, Ani, Wewus and Mr. WOW.

Actually, while in undecided lurking mode, I really wanted to start a thread called We've named the piano , because in honor of one of our fellow forumites I've finally named my twenty year old Baldwin spinet with a clicking 440 A - "Mr. Wewus". Now, I hesitate to describe the amount of pleasure I have derived from "Mr. Wewus", as many of you can guess, but I do want to thank its namesake for guidance should I, in the future, be able to replace said instrument. I will surely go for any ad that states: "Antique upright piano, recently refinished. Can surely be tuned. You haul, you bawl."

Henry

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

I am so honored henry, to have your piano named after me. You know that click can be fixed.

20 years old is still young for a piano, by the time you're ready for an old upright, they should be getting REALLY good, because as you know antique pianos ARE THE BEST.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Originally posted by Ani:

BTW, Wewus, I don't believe I responded to your latest breakdown; should I feel Left Out??? :( Ashamed??? :o Hurt??? :bor: Estactic??? :P or just plain Fortunate???

You should feel all that and more, because a large part of all the emotional trauma I ever feel is caused by you, either directly, or indirectly.
Emotional DRAMA, did you say??? Are you suggesting that I make you feel like a Queen at times? :D

Oh wait a minute; you said trauma... I'm so sorry that you get yourself all worked up and then have to take a cold shower to numb the pain... er... um... shrink the swelling ; you shouldn't allow a girl to get to you like that.

Archived