Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gforce- Mtron Pro update. (Mellotron)

obxa

Of course.everyone needs a(virtual)  Mellotron!! .  Gforce has been killing it with their updates lately. 

Been using the old version since 1.0. This adds a ton of great updates. Most importantly the GUI and being silicon ready.   Installed without a hitch.

Great price  for new purchase, and very fair upgrade for previous owners.  You should have gotten an email link, but if not log into your account. 

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/m-tron-pro-iv/

• Like 1

Chris Corso

www.chriscorso.org

Lots of stuff.

It's officially out today, I got an email 2 days ago (current owner). Looks to be another great upgrade from G Force.  

I am currently travelling  so I haven't upgraded yet. Looking forward to doing so  after I return to the States for Independence Day.

Dr. Mike Metlay  is a huge fan of this program, can't wait to read about his thoughts on this.

Cheers  :cheers:

:nopity:

I'm a bit torn over this one. I have the original and the discount for previous owners is very small. $63 USD. I never used the original much and now have a few low fi effects that can make anything sound like it is coming from an M-Tron. Will have to think on this one a bit.

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

1 hour ago, RABid said:

I'm a bit torn over this one. I have the original and the discount for previous owners is very small. $63 USD. I never used the original much and now have a few low fi effects that can make anything sound like it is coming from an M-Tron. Will have to think on this one a bit.

Ditto. I've been playing it happily for years, but I've fed it expansions that make the update feel unnecessary. The basic instrument came with a mass of patches from pros that stretch it much further than you'd expect. There's an Alex Ball set that's oddly clean and highly useful. I appreciate the addition of effects, though. If you're a new user, its easy to recommend this as a smart buy. G-Force gear comes with zero regrets.

"Well, the 60s were fun, but now I'm payin' for it."
        ~ Stan Lee, "Ant-Man and the Wasp"

6 hours ago, RABid said:

I'm a bit torn over this one. I have the original and the discount for previous owners is very small. $63 USD.

Not sure if it's because I own other  Gforce stuff , or if you didn't get a proper link??  But upgrade was $38.00. (29 pounds sterling)

I totally agree on usefulness . Certainly not for every track;  it's one of those things when you need it, you need it.  If you can live with the previous GUI, then the upgrade may not be worthwhile.  If on silicon and aging eyes, it's worth it. 

• Like 1

Chris Corso

www.chriscorso.org

Lots of stuff.

just upgraded myself, GBP Sterling 29.99, equated to US $38.06, exact same as the transaction Chris had

Will be a minute (few days) before I get to download it, needed to get it done before the transaction got reviewed by finance (holiday here in the States, no one is working)  ;)

:nopity: