Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

George to the Grammys

[b]Category 84 - Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical[/b] 1. Ballads - Remembering John Coltrane Josiah Gluck, engineer (Karrin Allyson) [Concord Jazz] 2. Life On A String “Bassy” Bob Brockman & Martin Brumbach, engineers (Laurie Anderson) [Nonesuch Records] 3. The Look Of Love Al Schmitt, engineer (Diana Krall) [Verve Records] 4. New Favorite Gary Paczosa, engineer (Alison Krauss & Union Station) [Rounder Records] [b]5. Time*Sex*Love* George Massenburg, engineer (Mary Chapin Carpenter) [Columbia Records][/b] Enough Said. Congrats and good luck !! I read a few days ago another of our fellow forum member was nominated... who was him? It feels so great to be here with this top of the class people.

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some tracks I recorded have been nominated for various categories, but George actually got his name on a ballot! So he takes precedence. Also, that CD does sound [i]marvellous!![/i] All you NARAS members take note, and get your ballots in on time! Time for Al Schmidt to take a break from the Grammy podium!!!

Archived