Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Xinematix / Virsyn iOS - 25gb sample library

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded it last week to have a look. It’s got a nice morphing feature. You’re limited to one patch when you get it. Everything else you have to pay for in packs. And I think they’re pretty expensive. I don’t see any way of demoing a pack nor do I see any detailed overviews on YT but they may well be there soon as this is a relatively new product.

There’s loads of packs but the naming system is a little generic so it’s impossible to know what you’re buying or how many patches for that matter?

Yamaha MODX8, Legend Live.

1 hour ago, Dockeys said:

I downloaded it last week to have a look. It’s got a nice morphing feature. You’re limited to one patch when you get it. Everything else you have to pay for in packs. And I think they’re pretty expensive. I don’t see any way of demoing a pack nor do I see any detailed overviews on YT but they may well be there soon as this is a relatively new product.

There’s loads of packs but the naming system is a little generic so it’s impossible to know what you’re buying or how many patches for that matter?

Reach out to the dev and see what they can do about offering users a chart with what is where in the packs.

This is good to know though.  We will see how it plays out for AUv3 and sound developers and what they have to do to earn on their work within the iOS ecosystem.  So the sound packs are piece meal via IAP.  

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

It comes out to be almost $1,200 for all the sound packs.   That's exactly what I paid for my M1 12.9 iPad Pro last year or so(the online vendor paid the out of state sales tax).  I noticed that I use my iPad less and less.    It has become an expensive score viewer for me.   It was neat to use some midi utility apps only available for IOS over the years, but I don't need them any more as I run Gig Performer in my MBP and Windows machines, and GP allows me to do all the MIDI acrobatic moves.      Last week, I was look around for an IOS app similar to Strum GS2.   I couldn't find any.  So many plugins that I run in a full fledged computer that are not available for IOS.