Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interesting video on Joel Cummins 2023 keyboard rig

Thanks so much for sharing. I always love these videos, especially for artists who really get to do it exactly how they want, with all the fun toys you could imagine having onstage. I'm not familiar with Umphrey's McGee other than that their name comes up a lot in relation to other artists I like, and this is a great little behind-the-scenes of what they're up to, at least in keyboard land.

All the vintage/analog gear is rad, of course, but I don't hear the V-Piano mentioned very often these days, and it's cool to see one in the wild!

• Like 1

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

19 minutes ago, SamuelBLupowitz said:

Thanks so much for sharing. I always love these videos, especially for artists who really get to do it exactly how they want, with all the fun toys you could imagine having onstage. I'm not familiar with Umphrey's McGee other than that their name comes up a lot in relation to other artists I like, and this is a great little behind-the-scenes of what they're up to, at least in keyboard land.

All the vintage/analog gear is rad, of course, but I don't hear the V-Piano mentioned very often these days, and it's cool to see one in the wild!

I am glad you liked it!

That YouTube channel has several other similar videos. I spent some time browsing them and there are some pretty interesting. For me, as a newcomer to playing live (I have just played four times so far!) it is quite revealing to find out how pro players arrange their rigs

• Like 1