Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FT: Is there more Big & Tall People than...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Botch.:

There is more short and small clothing available in the stores than that for big and tall. :mad:

Yea but Big & Tall got special stores, I'm short and small and a I want my special store

:cry::cry:

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Originally posted by ViLo:

There is more short and small clothing available in the stores than that for big and tall. :mad:

Yea but Big & Tall got special stores, I'm short and small and a I want my special store

You may not want your own special store; if I buy, say, Dockers slacks at my local tall man's shop I can expect to pay $55-60 a pair, while average-sized folks can get them at Mervyn's for $28. Since you're looking for shorter sizes, it'd probably be cheaper for you to buy something that's a little long and find a good, inexpensive tailor (living near a military base helps me, I can have shirts taken in for $5 apiece).

It does suck being outside the norm, though, doesn't it! ;)

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Bullshit. Try finding pants with a 30" waist. Most clothes in department stores are geared for the "horizontally challenged".
Amateur Hack

Originally posted by shniggens:

Bullshit. Try finding pants with a 30" waist. Most clothes in department stores are geared for the "horizontally challenged".
I'm 5'3 and I have to fix all my jeanas or pants to fit me, is hard to find 30x28 or @ least 29.

:D

They do. It's called "Kids 'R' Us"!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Originally posted by whitefang:

They do. It's called "Kids 'R' Us"!

Whitefang

:D:D:D:D !!! That's a good one LOL+LOL

I think that's because there are more big and tall folks who snarf up the big sizes.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

It does suck being outside the norm, though, doesn't it!

Although, back in the days when i was wearing pants with a 28 waist, i could never find any, because that's what everyone else wore.

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Archived