Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A long shot... help find a story character

Ok. I'm not sure how possible this is, but... I am trying to find information about a character in a story, her name was Angel Dahl. If not her name, it was some nickname in the story.

Unfortunately I don't recall who the author was, the title of the book or what it was about. I just know it was the screen-name of someone I knew, and she told me it was a character in a certain story (I'm sure she detailed but I can't recall).

I've done some searching and I can't find a thing. One would hope there'd be a character database of sorts, for some reason...

if anyone makes any headway into this, thanks. But this doesn't require your utmost attention, just thought I could use a hand :thu:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Did I strike out on that one?!? :eek:

You're on your own, Phait, my boy...

Although you should probably call the reference librarian at the nearest, decent sized, public library. Before everyone had the internet, the savvy among us knew you could call the reference librarian and ask a question, a la Ask Jeeves, and they would research it and call you back with information for further research. :thu:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived