Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yay! Tedeschi Trucks Band Saturday, July 1st!

10 hours ago, Larryz said:

Are you heading to Saratoga Springs Caevan?  If so, have a great time and report back.  They are truly a great band!  😎👍

Indeed we will be, Elizabeth (here'bouts aka Caevs Grrrl) and I. Indeed we will, and indeed I shall. And indeed they are; I caught the Derek Trucks Band years ago, and even unexpectedly met them nearby before the show- great people!

9 hours ago, surfergirl said:

I know will love it, they are great. I really respect them also, the paid their band and crew during the pandemic.

Indeed I will! And they did, highly commendable and respectable.

• Like 4

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

You will be in for a treat.  I was at all 6 shows during their annual DC residency at The Warner Theater, late February, early March 2023. They just keep getting better and better.

I had a lifelong friend join me for one of the shows, he didn't know one song they played but was amazed at "how tight they were", his words.

Most notable to me is how improved Susan became on electric guitar the last few years. She was always very good, now she is bad ass.  Really bad ass. 

• Like 6
:nopity: