Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

wow!! Telma Hopkins is still a total babe!!

They're doing "pledge week" on my local PBS station :rolleyes:

Right now they're running something called "Timeless music of the 60s and 70s" :eek: Truth in advertising alert: they're concentrating on the 70s :mad:

There's some good stuff on there, but sheesh!

Tony Orlando and Dawn were some of the hosts, and damn!! That Telma Hopkins is still one beautiful exciting sexy lady!! :D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

As long as I don't have to listen to "Knock Three Times on the Yellow Ribbon" I'm okay.

Man, I hate that song. ALMOST as bad as Funny Face by Donna Fargo, my all-time puke factor song.

OTOH, I was a piano bar one time. The guy played Knock Three Times. Just killed 'em. The whole damn bar, including me, was singing along. Go figure. Must've been the beer.

BTW, I've seen Tony Orlando in Vegas, 20 years ago, he was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

That's two different songs, by Tony Orlando and Dawn . "Knock Three Times" ( Knock three times on the ceiling if you want me) and "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" (Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the ole oak tree...).

Telma also did the "Shut yo mouth" line on Isaac Hayes "Shaft".

If you want to see Telma weekly she's a regular on the UPN TV show Half and Half , with a bunch of other fine ass women.

The show is also running a real-life contest to find a new vocalist or musical group. Should be interesting.

Sly :cool:

Whasineva ehaiz, ehissgot ta be Funky!

Archived