Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - How to have unwrinkled clothes

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In cheap motels when no iron is available: hang clothes on hanger, turn shower on HOT, open shower curtain and close the bathroom door... Steam the crap out of them.
In two days, it won't matter.

Originally posted by Gabriel E.:

Avoid cotton. Go with 100% polyester.

:D

The seat of your pants will become shiney though! :D

Seriously, from a guy who always does his own laundry, simply remove clothes from dryer right away when dry and hang them up. If they are still wrinkled, then learn how to operate an iron. It's pretty easy. I have found most clothes that are a blend (cotton/poly)can be washed/dried/hung up with little or no wrinkles. I can't remember the last time I had to iron something. Oh, and when you travel, roll your clothes. Don't fold them, roll them up. You'll get less wrinkles and all you really have to do is hang them up in the hotel room.

Yours truly,

Hiloise

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by cwfno:

Oh, and when you travel, roll your clothes. Don't fold them, roll them up. You'll get less wrinkles and all you really have to do is hang them up in the hotel room.

Yours truly,

Hiloise[/QB]

Yeah, an old keyboard bud showed us that trick, said he learned it from the airline people. On a shirt you start with the collar. It also lets you get way more in your suitcase somehow.

Archived