Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gus, who's only 6 posts away from 10K!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin', Dak...how the hell can a conscientious guy like Gus leave us hanging like that? HAHAHAHA!

:D

8 to go...

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

Yeah, that's what I was thinkin', Dak...how the hell can a conscientious guy like Gus leave us hanging like that? HAHAHAHA!

8 to go...

Where are you gonna log "THE ONE", Gus? Here or "Nuestro Foro"? :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Gus Lozada:

8 to go...

Where are you gonna log "THE ONE", Gus? Here or "Nuestro Foro"? :D
@ NUestro Foro of course

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Yeah, ViLo...I s'pose it's only right and proper!!!

The good thing is that our cool Spanish speaking friends like you and Gus see fit to share your cameraderie with us! :thu:

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Hello!

Well.. 4 more to go...

Ted, you RULE :thu: Thanks for bringing this up. Whereas some people might think frequent posters are losers, I have felt this three years at the forums as one of the best and most productive experiences of my life.

I have met people I might never meet anywhere else. I have been SO lucky to meet personally to Craig Anderton, Dave Bryce and several other UEM/CMP/MusicPlayer staff and collaborators.

I have made GREAT friends just like you all guys. I won'n call any names since they know who have been real friends to me throughout these years and I really appreciate their support and friendship.

One more special thing is the fact I got my gig at M-Audio due to the fact I met Chris Adams right here at the forums and started working at the EQ en Español magazine and several other projects. And when he proposed me to be the Tech Support manager for M-Audio Latin America, some people at the company listened my name and say "oh yeah, we know who's that guy, bring him in" :)

Don't call me a LOSER or a non-achiever because I do post frequently at these forums. It's exactly the opposite: My life has a real value BECAUSE of the people I have met here, the knowledge I have shared and received and because of the feeling of belonging to a GREAT community.

Thanks for reading my posts, for being my friends and what the hell... 10 k... come and try to reach me and all the others 10k + club members :D

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived