Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Interview: Dave Weiser, Kurzweil expert / Stage Musicals / David Bowie / Brian Wilson

It was so great to have the forum's own @Dave Weiser on the show, to talk about his amazing career. As a huge stage musical fan I found the 'behind the scenes' stuff fascinating. And then there's the train wreck story 😱 Thanks again for doing it Dave!

Audio link

• Like 1

Dude, I even listen to your shout outs to supporters at the end. How else am I going to get my podcast player to make the episode as played? If I let that go, it'll keep telling me I have the episode to finish. My OCG (obsessive-compulsive gift) can't handle that.

• Haha 2

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

On 2/9/2023 at 12:25 AM, Joe Muscara said:

Dude, I even listen to your shout outs to supporters at the end. How else am I going to get my podcast player to make the episode as played? If I let that go, it'll keep telling me I have the episode to finish. My OCG (obsessive-compulsive gift) can't handle that.

Damn and i thought it was the banter between @CowboyNQ and myself that kept you on the edge of your seat until the end :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dr Nursers said:

Damn and i thought it was the banter between @CowboyNQ and myself that kept you on the edge of your seat until the end :D 

That was it, yeah, that's the ticket…

• Haha 2

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI