Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How to use a dew heater strip for your camera or telescope

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I needed something like that when I went to Florida and found my lenses fogged up fast as soon as I took them out of the air-conditioned motel room.....  I'd forgotten that Chicago is still dry in March but evidently Florida is not. 

That junkyard(?) in Georgia looks really wet and atmospheric!  I like the effect.  Imagine the rust those cars must have down below!

Oh yeah, you would need something like this in Florida quite often. 

The junkyard whatever it is in Georgia is rather wet and atmospheric. Especially after it's been raining all the time on a cool December evening. They do look really rusty although those old cars are built like tanks.

By the way, we're having a night photography workshop at Old Car City in Georgia in October. I'm going to make a general announcement very soon.

i-SmNQNQK-X4.jpg

Oh, my!  That must be a sneak preview because that page isn't even up on Tim's site yet!  That might even be a more fantastic location than Nelson since cars make such great light-painting subjects.  Kudos to you guys for doing the advance work for finding and arranging these locations!

I am excited to have found an abandoned hospital I am going to explore this weekend....  This is going to be an active year for me, photography-wise!

32 minutes ago, Lou Gehrig said:

Oh, my!  That must be a sneak preview because that page isn't even up on Tim's site yet!  That might even be a more fantastic location than Nelson since cars make such great light-painting subjects.  Kudos to you guys for doing the advance work for finding and arranging these locations!

I am excited to have found an abandoned hospital I am going to explore this weekend....  This is going to be an active year for me, photography-wise!

That sounds exciting! Fantastic! You'll have to share some of those here!

I'm surprised. It was supposed to go live now. Try this link then: www.capecodworkshops.com/carcity