Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Suggestions for inexpensive site to sell digital files (sample sets, synth programs, etc.).

Hello,

Hopefully, this is OK to post in Craig's forum since it's about synth sounds. Otherwise you can delete it if it's not OK with you.

Do you have suggestions for an inexpensive site where I could create a simple web page and offer/sell digital files, mostly sample sets, synth programs and such. With as little monthly fees as possible, since I doubt I will sell so many, especially in the beginning. I don't want to use PayPal for payments, so a site which provides a safe e-commerce service where the buyer enters his credit card, etc. I've been trying to find such a service for more than a year, it's always either too complicated or too fancy/expensive for what I would offer.

I have good talent at programming synth sounds and creating sample sets, but my problem is I don't know much about how to program HTML or integrate e-commerce payment thingie in a web site. So I hope there are reliable sites where they offer all of that together without being too complicated. Do you know of any reliable ones where people you know had a good experience (or a bad experience so I don't choose them) ? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic