Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Is my avitar too big?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ryst:

I finally figured out how to get an avitar but now it's kinda big. Now that I think about it, I wish other things of mine were "too big". :(

Yep! Too Big!

Jesus Is Coming, Make Music, Get Ready!

Flemtone,

I didn't think there would be any Twin Peaks fans here. My whole idea was just to have my avitar be pictures of BOB until somebody asked.

Programgirl,

I don't think I can get it any smaller. It's my understanding that your avitar has to be a picture on the web, right? Well I don't have my own site yet so I am getting this picture from another site. Is this legal? I'm confused.

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

The product that singlehandedly killed ARP... they should have named it "Albatross".

Heh, I think Alan Howarth still uses 4 of them...as boat anchors. :)

"For instance" is not proof.

Originally posted by ryst:

Programgirl,

I don't think I can get it any smaller. It's my understanding that your avitar has to be a picture on the web, right? Well I don't have my own site yet so I am getting this picture from another site. Is this legal? I'm confused.

Borrow the link from my site (the one in my earlier message). I don't have any bandwidth constraints, and I promise not to tamper with it ;)

I think bandwidth theft is something that can get people mad at you, but otherwise the image owner has the option of putting a copyright stamp on the image if they don't want you 'stealing credit' for it. Also, if you didn't see anything on their website warning you to not do this then I wouldn't worry. I don't know a great deal about it, but my advice is; don't make a poster out of this picture and try to sell it, and you should be ok.

Archived