Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Software to organize your music / Best CD burning software

This is getting to be a problem. If I'm wanting to listen to a song that I know is on a CD I own, I just find the CD and play it. But now with CDs full of MP3s, finding a song is a problem. Anyone found any software that organizes your music collection? Or maybe you have software and a field in the database allows you to code a song. Or several fields. Ideally, a custom field or two. I'm always labeling a song as "sassy" if it's a catchy song with a "sassy" lyric. It would be nice to be able to look up all the songs I've labeled "sassy." Or maybe I coded some songs as "tear jerker" or "dance beat." Or are there CD burning programs that do this? Speaking of that, what's the best CD burning software? Whatever "best" is. I have Adaptec Easy CD Creator. It's simple but I don't know that it's that powerful. Although, I think they might have a premium version. I made some copies of original (by artist) CDs as copies for my car. I don't know if I got bad CDs or if it was the burner or the software, but I have a bunch of CD copies now that skip. [ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: LiveMusic ]

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
go to download.com or a shareware site and search for stuff like: Cd catalog: Lazy, so here's the top 2 that came up: Where Is It 3.21 Catalog the contents of files and folders on disk media. OS: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP File Size: 3.3MB License: Shareware, $40 11/19/2001 79% 24 votes 67,859 Download now Advanced Disk Catalog 1.47 Organize files, folders, and disks with this cataloging utility. OS: Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP File Size: 1MB License: Shareware, $20 [b]LMK[/b] how these or others work for you, and what OS you are using...I want to use one of these too soon, just forogot about it, until you brought it up...

Archived