Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Define Cutting Edge

Here's a presumption; In order for music to be the best it can be, it must be original, AND it must be cutting edge.

Define Cutting Edge, if you want, if not describe how to bathe some guy's dog in order to get the fluffiest coat, either answer is acceptable, but,

Whattya want? Why do you people respond to crap like that?

Have a least a little pride in what you respond to. I'm just sick of all these, I'm bored, and I'm fucked up, fix me, type threads.

My house is really fucked up, I'm really fucked up, fix me. There's a certain number of people here who post because it's cheaper than going to a psychiatrist.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah there are lots of threads like that.

They add the the rich fabric that makes up the SSS

or something

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

There's a certain number of people here who post because it's cheaper than going to a psychiatrist.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT, Mr. Wewus! :freak::D

I'm just CRAZY about this place! ;) ... but you knew that.

Take care,

Tom :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Rabid:

Is this really The Wewus complaining about nonsense post and off topic threads?

Robert

No Wobert, I'm complaining about the quality of The Off Topic Posts. IT SUCKS! I mean take your questions about what kind of diapers your grandmother should wear somewhere else.

Archived