Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I've got a SKELETON in my closet!

I'm scared... FRIGHTENED EVEN... A Skeleton is living in MY Closet!!! :eek:

ooooooh, no it's not, it's just MARY-KATE! :D

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/26/mary.kate.olsen/vert.mary.kate.olsen.ap.jpg

Mary-Kate, get outta there and come downstairs for dinner! You need to EAT, Girl! I've got some PIZZA and some BEER, and for dessert some Ben & Jerry's ICE CREAM!! Six weeks of learning HOW TO STUFF YER FACE shoulda' helped ya. I surely hope so!

Lord have mercy on your soul! When you turn sideways you near-'bout DISAPPEAR, Mary-Kate! Now, you've got PLENTY of money... why don't head on down to the Piggly-Wiggly and buy you some FATBACK! Or better yet, come visit our part of the country. We'll load you up with BBQ, Sweeeeet iced-tea, and some good ol' Banana Pudding! That stuff'll stick to yer ribs! :thu:

Our good friend, Karen Carpenter, is waiting on the other side for ya, Mary-Kate! She says that she won't mind waiting a little longer. So take my advice: Turn on the Lava Lamp, take your shoes off & kick back, and send out for some HOT Krispy Kreme Donuts! ... a DOZEN of 'em! :P

The world thinks you could use a little 'cushion for the pushin''. :)

Stop being the poster child for "Weight Watchers Gone Awry" and get back in the game!

Love ya... Mean it!

Is There Gas In The Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good lord! I don't know whether to envy these people or pity them...

We've all watched these girls grow up -we'll except for on Full House, which made me puke so often, I started wondering if I was bulimic.

These seemed like two reasonably well-adjusted girls who had a great thing set up for them with their little Olsen Twin video series. I mean, they are totally set for life....LIVES even!

What gives???

Is the pressure REALLY that intense? Why not just stop? Go vacation on a beach for the rest of your life.

My god! These girls have EVERYTHING going for them! EVERYTHING!

I think I read somewhere that Britney Spears -who's only asset is her body- is possibly going through the same thing, or about to.

It's an obsession!

With Britney, I can kind of understand it. After all, her image is probably half the reason so many girls have eating disorders these days. Everytime I go to the mall it's like; 'Attack of the Britney Clones'. I can see where the pressure is on Britney as an icon to continue looking like a well-developed 15 year old.

But for the Olsen girls? I don't know... I thought for some reason that this was more of a family oriented business for them.

Very sad...

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Originally posted by guitar geezer:

You guys need to read the Tabloids......Eating disorder possibly...but shes been in detox for 6 weeks - problem with the nose candy :rolleyes:

Yup. We had a guy like that in the 3rd grade! used to pick his nose and EAT IT! :eek:

:cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

Originally posted by guitar geezer:

You guys need to read the Tabloids......Eating disorder possibly...but shes been in detox for 6 weeks - problem with the nose candy :rolleyes:

Yup. We had a guy like that in the 3rd grade! used to pick his nose and EAT IT! :eek:

:cool:

EEEEEwwwwwwwww! That's worse than eatin that white elmers paste

;)

Lynn G

Archived