Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: do you read your news online?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I read most online during the week, even the local paper. I have a weekend subscription, so I actually sit down and read most of it.

Thanks for the link. :)

Korg Kronos X73 / ARP Odyssey / Motif ES Rack / Roland D-05 / JP-08 / SE-05 / Jupiter Xm / Novation Mininova / NL2X / Waldorf Pulse II

MBP-LOGIC

American Deluxe P-Bass, Yamaha RBX760

Thanks, I didn't know that one. I get up a 6am everyday, make my coffee and flip through msnbc,cnn,fox, and local news for about an hour and a half while I'm drinking coffee and reading the morning paper. I've been doing this for years. Once I'm done with that, i kick on the studio and check my mail and you guys, but my home page is msn. Sounds like overkill, but I guess I like knowing what's going on around me and hearing different takes of it. I even like to snoop around the political threads to see how guys from other countries view this mess. Fascinating.

I really like Google News. Its system of aggregation works well for national and global stories (less well for regional and niche stories) and it's got a great search engine built in (surprse, surprise).

http://news.google.com

Archived