Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

iOS 16 Preview: Separating subjects from their background

I had a chance to mess around with the upcoming iOS 16. Separating subjects from the background is a fascinating feature that I had to share with you. It's magically effective and easy. Those of you who need to create cards, art, bulletins, social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content....well, it's gotten a whole lot easier. Check out the article!

https://photofocus.com/mobile/ios-16-preview-separating-subjects-from-their-background/

iOS-16-copy-and-paste-edit-remove-subjec

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar in a way to the Select Subject feature I mentioned in Elements 2021. 

Has some awesome extra goodies too!!!!

Our tools just keep getting better. 

It's funny, I saw the photo and thought "Is that Ronnie James Dio" and it was. 

I saw him in concert and the opening of the show was a huge projection of his face, kind of sticks in the brain. Great show, fantastic singer. 

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

The tools just keep getting better. And it's so easy to use as well. Great for all sorts of things, including graphic design, social media art, and more. 

Ronnie James Dio was a great guy just as he was a great singer. Super kind, respectful, funny, and with a million great stories.

iOS-16-copy-and-paste-edit-remove-subjec

Gotta love it, reducing the mundane but mandatory tasks to simple "click and wait a moment" allow us to be more creative and get more done in less time. 

I've only hung out with 2 rock stars, Fresno probably isn't the place to meet them. I sold Rick Neilson of Cheap Trick a vintage Fender amp backstage and I played bass for Bo Diddley for one gig. Both kind souls with funny stories. 

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.