Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This song brings back memories...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, that was GREAT!

Kurt and Roland together again... How cool.

I love TFF. Great music. "Sowing the Seeds of Love", and "Roul and the Kings of Spain" were just fantastic albums, but the other albums were also quite good.

So, do they have a tour planned? 'Cause I'm going if they hit the states! :thu:

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

TFF is/was one of my favorite bands of all time, and i've thought on many occassions that roland orzabal was a bonafide musical genius. i was VERY disappointed when i learned that they were dropped by arista this spring (2 weeks before the new CD was to come out?)...anyone heard anything about when or where the CD may be released (beside on itunes)?

a great arrangement on this tune, but curt's voice could really use some work....

"AOL Music:

We're sorry, this feature not yet available for Macintosh."

Just another reason AOL is in my personal axis of evil, with its siblings, Wal Mart and Microsoft. Predatory business practice combined with a certain self-riteousness always warm my heart.

Henry

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

AOL sux... I had to D/L / Install their custom player in order to hear the song and see the video... and while I normally won't do that, I went ahead and did it - I'm glad I did. They play (via streaming feed) the whole song ("Closest Thing To Heaven") as well as a "Unplugged" style performance of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World". Cool stuff. :thu:

But yes, AOL usually sux. Hard. :mad:

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

AOL sux... I had to D/L / Install their custom player in order to hear the song and see the video... and while I normally won't do that, I went ahead and did it - I'm glad I did. They play (via streaming feed) the whole song ("Closest Thing To Heaven") as well as a "Unplugged" style performance of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World". Cool stuff. :thu:

But yes, AOL usually sux. Hard. :mad:

I gave the download a thought, but dedided not to. Anything AOL usually brings with it a lot of garbage that forces you to comb through your ini files and registry files to get rid of. So, I could not hear or view. I'll trust you that it was cool though.

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Yeah, I agree AOL sucks. Dunno why i'm still on it. My wife doesn't really wanna change to another browser. She likes to use it considering a lot of her friends and family is on it.

The Tears for Fears clip is on "AOL Sessions". That's the first time i've heard them do an acoustic version of "Everybody Wants To Rule The World". They were an awesome group and they're still are!

Archived