Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Message To The Management

Somebody should be paying me for all the time and effort I've put into these forums, because now I have to go off to Philly and make a bunch of money, just to support my habit.

I'm thinking along the lines of we set up our own webspace, and go from there. What has MusicPlayer.com done for us lately? I know for a fact I drew a bunch of people here, and also drove a bunch away, but drew a bunch more, and they are making money off of our crazy banter, and other antics.

The video stuff, and audio stuff, the members have done on this website is better, and was more entertaining than anything I've seen or heard on radio or TV in a long time, no lie.

So where's the appreciation? There is none. They don't care if we come or go, so I say we go, and do our own thing, and sell our own Google Ads if that's what it takes.

show me the money

I'm not in this for my health. Or.......am I?

See!!!! nobody can do that like I do! Show me the money, or I'm outa here!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like I'm asking for a lot. A $1000.00 would go a long way towards assuaging my feelings.

See, most of the people here have never even heard the word assuaging before. New vocabulary, one of many things I bring to this place.

Pay me now, or pay me later.

"You have been fined one credit for a violation of the post-count morality statute." :D

Joe Pine (60's talk show host who sported a wooden leg) to Frank Zappa -- "So, with your long hair, I guess that makes you a woman." Frank Zappa's response -- "So, with your wooden leg, I guess that makes you a table."

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=2001&alid=-1

Let me see if I can make this as clear as possible.

PAY ME NOW, OR I WILL STOP POSTING.

Does everyone understand that?

You give me money, and I say funny, sometimes interesting and/or enlightening things according to your point of view. Or NOT, I don't care.

NO MONEY, NO POSTS!

What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

Originally posted by TheWewus:

Let me see if I can make this as clear as possible.

PAY ME NOW, OR I WILL STOP POSTING.

Does everyone understand that?

You give me money, and I say funny, sometimes interesting and/or enlightening things according to your point of view. Or NOT, I don't care.

NO MONEY, NO POSTS!

What's so fucking hard to understand about that?

KEWEL!!!

I can't wait to not see Wewus' posts... :D

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Well, I dunno...

Do we each compensate you on a pay-per-post basis? Have you set this up as a PayPal account, or is there a P.O. box where I can just send cold, hard cash?

And what if some people pay and others don't? How are we going to ensure that only the priveledged few get to be benefitted with your wisdom?

I'm going to need to send you a 1099 at the end of the year, by the way. I figure you fall into my business' entertainment budget.

Let us know. I'm eager to begin this new chapter in my life.

- Jeff

Archived