Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nashville - Sound Designer/ Editor Job AVAILABLE

Nashville - Sound Designer/ Editor Job AVAILABLE

Hey everyone,

A job has become available here in Nashville and I thought I would post it here. There are some specific requirements so I'll list them.

- Must be an experienced editor! You must have experience and chops taking music and turning them into broadcast lengths. I'll be handing you a :60 mix and you'll need to make great sounding :30's. :20's, :15's, :10's etc.

- To start you'll be working on a SaDie system. It's not hard to learn but could be frustrating if you have no experience on one.

- Must have sound design ability and post abilities. Working with producers and clients on getting sound fx, dialog, and music just right (good client skills are a must, along with lots of patience).

- Good PC skills a must. You'll need to make quicktime movies of work, post them to an FTP site, and hand-hold clients on the phone for downloading. Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Quicktime Pro, and MP3 encoding needed.

- Any experience with Music Libraries, News Music, or any music for Broadcast is a plus.

Check out the company website:

www.615music.com

Send Laura an e-mail:

laura@615music.com

THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE IMPORTANT!

Tiny G

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the heads up! I emailed Laura. Do you work for 615 Music or are you aware through a contact there? What's the story?

This is exactly the kind of opportunity I have been looking for. I love editing for time while retaining a consistant rhythm. That is so important in commercial editing and voice-over work.

Thanks!

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by Rog:

Do you accept applications from overseas?

Well yes, but we're interviewing now. . and we need someone to start VERY soon. . . so it'd be tough to have someone from oversees set up as quickly as we would need.

But if all the experience and qualifications are there then send in a resume.

Tiny G

Originally posted by Tiny G:

Originally posted by Rog:

Do you accept applications from overseas?

Well yes, but we're interviewing now. . and we need someone to start VERY soon. . . so it'd be tough to have someone from oversees set up as quickly as we would need.

But if all the experience and qualifications are there then send in a resume.

The CV is on it's way :)

I just left my job so I've no notice to work which is good :thu:

"That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards.

Archived