Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

You don't see these come up too often...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So cool.

For someone with the time, knowledge and funds that restoration project could be a labor of love.

Kurzweil Forte 7, PC3, PC4, Hydrasynth, Kronos 61, UltraNova, Rhodes, Clavinet D6, MiniMoog, GSI Burn, ELX112Ps, SpaceStation, Assorted Weapons

I interned at a small studio in Nashville, the owner had a bunch of midi synths for use by the two staff composers/engineers and some model of Synclavier.  It looked exactly like that, and according to him it was the first one in Nashville (fwiw).   I mainly remember learning how to load samples from the ginormous Winchester disks.  I never really did spend all that much time on it, I'll admit I spent more time playing the ESQ-1 and other synths :D

I don't think I even realized at the time that the thing was a synth, I thought it was just a way to load in and play samples!