Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Will there be a NAMM this year???

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be there, always look forward to seeing the old guard hanging at the Rennaissance Hotel bar.

I think this show is going to be a cricket cheerper, nobody. Which is a shame because Nashville is always a good hang. Indy is going to be lame. Austin will be well attended just because everyone wants to go to Austin. Not sure how NAMM ended up picking Indy?...

Oh well, at least I can sit there all weekend and play guitar on our GNX4. I've alreayd got all my backing tracks laid out on my compact flash card. Nothing like getting paid to hang around and play guitar...yah boy...

overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

I never heard back from anyone...

Do you need a ride from the airport? Anybody?

I'm not kidding. :)

I won't be in town after Friday afternoon, so I won't get to go in. Why does my nephew's birthday always occur the same weekend as NAMM?!? :D

Seriously, I'd like to say hello, in person, to whoever can find the time before I leave.

PM or email me.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Originally posted by dougsthang':

I'll be there, always look forward to seeing the old guard hanging at the Rennaissance Hotel bar.

Bridge Bar, third floor. Take the escalator. Say hi to everyone from me (whether they know me or not). :D

I think this show is going to be a cricket cheerper, nobody. Which is a shame because Nashville is always a good hang.
I won't be there, but I really like visiting Nashville. If you can scam someone into buying you dinner, make them take you to a place called the Mad Platter in Germantown, only a five-minute cab from the convention center (up the hill). Awesome meal guaranteed.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

...If you can scam someone into buying you dinner, make them take you to a place called the Mad Platter in Germantown, only a five-minute cab from the convention center (up the hill). Awesome meal guaranteed.

- Jeff

LOL. We just went to the Mad Platter (my first time) for a co-worker's birthday lunch. Wonderful restaurant. Not too bad on the wallet, either.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

We can meet another night. I'm taking 9 people from a large Midwest store out along with two of my reps. Business and pleasure all rolled into one.
overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

Originally posted by dougsthang':

We can meet another night. I'm taking 9 people from a large Midwest store out along with two of my reps. Business and pleasure all rolled into one.

Sorry! No can do. I'll be in the car for 9 hours up to Chicago, Friday night. :(

May I ask which store you're entertaining? (PM reply if you wish to disclose it.)

Have a good time in Nashville.

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

FANTASTICSOUND I guess this "Tin Angel" is a restaurant? I'm rushing here to get at least a rough MASTER of "Out of This World" to give you and a few others. If I leave 8am Thurday, the earliest I get in Nashville will be 6-7 Central time. I definitely want to meet again.

Can you email me your ph # of work (in case i'm early) and your ph# for home.

Dan

http://musicinit.com/pvideos.html

Archived