Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Latest add?

Last multi-channel disc i bought was the new Tears For Fears blu-ray of The Tipping Point. 

I have all the XTC Blu Ray's and their Dukes of Stratosphere stuff and they're all stellar packages!

Rob Puricelli

Music Technologist, Writer, Podcaster, Instructional Designer

Failed Muso

Sound On Sound
Pro Synth Network

20 minutes ago, Failed Muso said:

Elliot Scheiner has done some amazing mixes, especially his REM stuff. As has Greg Penny with Elton John.

Re: Elliot  - Toy Matinee remains one of my favorite surround mixes to use to show off my system.

WAY agreed on brother Greg Penny (except where is the damn version of Don’t Shoot Me???). His work with KD Laing on Ingenue is awesome, too.  Get this - he sold me my Hammond A100 a few years back! 

• Like 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

8 minutes ago, Dave Bryce said:

Re: Elliot  - Toy Matinee remains one of my favorite surround mixes to use to show off my system.

WAY agreed on brother Greg Penny (except where is the damn version of Don’t Shoot Me???). His work with KD Laing on Ingenue is awesome, too.  Get this - he sold me my Hammond A100 a few years back! 

I've yet to find the Toy Matinee disc here in the UK. I'd rather have the DVD-A than the DTS-CD, but right now, I'd take either!

• Like 1

Rob Puricelli

Music Technologist, Writer, Podcaster, Instructional Designer

Failed Muso

Sound On Sound
Pro Synth Network

• 10 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 11:53 AM, Dave Bryce said:

Greg actually did the mix for Don't Shoot Me...Universal chose to not release it for some reason...:(

• Confused 1