Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

EMS Synthi Randomatic...

6 minutes ago, Doerfler said:

Drew, unable to view the video in your post. I did see the Synthi behind you in the interview you did with Pro Synth Network a few weeks back. :2thu:

That's odd as I see it above, maybe because I posted it, or maybe because I'm not allowed to post videos until I get more action on here. Thanks for letting me know and I'll check on it.

3 hours ago, Drew Schlesinger said:

I thought I'd post one of my Randomatic videos of the EMS Synthi being triggered and modulated by a tiny Eurorack POD with a few Random modules and a Slope Generator. It's all noise but amazing how much can be modulated in a device designed back in 1969! 

IMG_0205.MOV

clicking on the IMG gives me this 

"Sorry!

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Contact Us"

:nopity:

2 hours ago, Doerfler said:

was able to see the file on a co workers Mac Laptop running OS Maverick. 

"IMG_0205.MOV" this file format is not supported by Windows OS

Obvious question - can you see other Youtube videos via MPN on your Windows machine?   Can you see Drew’s video if you try to watch it on Youtube directly?

Not sure what’s “not supported by Windows OS” here.  Drew’s MOV format video on MPN /Invision platform via embedded Youtube viewed on your computer - which entity refused to play it?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

On 3/15/2022 at 2:25 PM, Drew Schlesinger said:

I thought I'd post one of my Randomatic videos of the EMS Synthi being triggered and modulated by a tiny Eurorack POD with a few Random modules and a Slope Generator. It's all noise but amazing how much can be modulated in a device designed back in 1969! 

IMG_0205.MOV

this quote is what I see. When I click on the .MOV file, it gives me this

Sorry!

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Contact Us

Error Code 2S328/2

I see every other YouTube video on every platform. I have not watched same video on YouTube as I have no link to it. 

I showed my co worker today on a different Windows computer than the others I have mentioned how it does not show up as we were seeing it fine on his Apple laptop

I'll search for it directly on YouTube so I can watch it. 

:nopity: