Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hauntingly Beautiful Arrangement by Jeremy Lubbock

That last song was shared here a while ago - a version by a Swedish pianist Johan Landqvist that demoed the Orange Tree "Famous E" rhodes. It moved me to make my own transcription. A really nice song with beautiful harmonies. Jeremy passed away a little over a year ago. I might have to transcribe that arrangement of "Over the Rainbow" now!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reezekeys said:

That last song was shared here a while ago - a version by a Swedish pianist Johan Landqvist that demoed the Orange Tree "Famous E" rhodes. It moved me to make my own transcription. A really nice song with beautiful harmonies. Jeremy passed away a little over a year ago. I might have to transcribe that arrangement of "Over the Rainbow" now!

Why waste the time? AI software can do that for you, now. Apparently.

• Like 1

Fantastic!…love the performance of “Not Like This” but then again I loved just about anything Al Jarreau did. Tom Canning along with George Duke, Philippe Saisse and others always delivered.

• Like 2

Using:

Yamaha: Montage M8x| Spectrasonics: Omnisphere, Keyscape | uhe: Diva, Hive2, Zebra2| Roland: Cloud Pro | Arturia: V Collection

NI: Komplete 14 | VPS: Avenger | Cherry: GX80 | G-Force: OB-E | Korg: Triton, MS-20

Sold/Traded:

Yamaha: Motif XS8, Motif ES8, Motif8, KX-88, TX7 | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe| Roland: RD-2000, D50, MKS-20| Korg: Kronos 88, T3, MS-20

Oberheim: OB8, OBXa, Modular 8 Voice | Rhodes: Dyno-My-Piano| Crumar: T2

3 hours ago, Motif88 said:

Fantastic!…love the performance of “Not Like This” but then again I loved just about anything Al Jarreau did. Tom Canning along with George Duke, Philippe Saisse and others always delivered.

+1. And don't forget David Foster's fantastic string and horn arrangements!