Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Best of Flamenco Guitar Video Lessons from Youtube

Hi Flamenco lovers 😎.. How to learn playing Flamenco guitar with no flamenco teachers around ? .. It took me quite some time to collect in my opinion only the best and most ear catching Flamenco lessons & falsetas on YouTube. This is how I learned myself the art of playing Flamenco guitar (sort of :)  To make learning how to play Flamenco guitar more easy for you and give you a headstart .. I have compiled a collection of Youtube Flamenco Guitar video Playlists with different styles and subjects. If you want .. you can also make your own Flamenco Video Archive by downloading every video in the Flamenco YouTube Playlists. This can be easily done with help of various YouTube Playlist download software. Here is how the index of My Flamenco Guitar Video Lessons Archive looks like. Email me if you are interested. I can sent you the Flamenco Guitar Video Lesson index complete with the Youtube Playlist URL's. Peace to all Flamenco Guitar lovers.. 🎸✌️

Β 

• Like 2