Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

epguitars

+1 on the headphones, I found the answers in the FAQ's on the site that confirmed a headphone connection that disconnects the speakers.  Plus when you go to a guitar amp your effect settings, etc., go to it as well.  Plus, you can send it direct to the PA and recording equipment.  Sounds pretty cool running about $1,000 to $1,700.  Only place to try out for now is at their factory but they are in the process of putting out a list of dealers when they acquire some...😎👍

• Like 1
Take care, Larryz

They say they have amp modeling and fx.  I’m going to guess their silicon is something like a rasberry pi running a cut down Linux.  Maybe using open source software, or maybe they contracted a developer to get it all running for them.  Or maybe they had to do some custom silicon to get the DSP running on what they picked for rechargeable lithium ion batteries.  I don’t know. But it sounds pretty good from the examples. If latency is better than a 10 year old Line 6 box then it probably feels pretty good too.  

• Like 1

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560